Saturday, September 18, 2010

MOSTLY RAW & VEGETARIAN

It's hard to decide if this information should be blogged on my life story or on what I have learned that wasn't in the book. So at the suggestion of one of my Facebook friends, I have decided to create a third blog which will be about my journey and self-education in the nutrition and creation of raw food meals. Fortunately I have decided to go on this journey at a time when Google and Youtube can find a recipe and nutritional information for almost any type of cooked food that one may enjoy. And there are also numerous newsletters and websites and blogs packed with helpful information. My new blog, Toward a Rawer Greener Longer Life, will contain information that I find exploring the net as I proceed down this path. Here goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment